1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3.We now offer Wellness plans for puppies and kittens, as well as adult dogs and cats. We have Silver, Gold, and Platinum packages we offer, which cover different services as packages increase. There is an initial membership fee of $99.95, then a monthly payment after that will be automatically drafted from a bank account or credit card. There is a great yearly savings with this plan. Pets must be healthy and at least 8 weeks of age to enroll. For further inquiry please call our office.
4. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Elkin Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .